Teeth Cleaning West Columbia, TX
Are You In Need Of Teeth Cleaning?
Gentle Dental Care in West Columbia, TX
The team at West Brazos Dental Center loves to make people smile. One of the best ways to take care of those smiles is through regular dental care and teeth cleanings.
What Are Teeth Cleanings?
The Academy of General dentistry promotes a twice a year dental cleaning for the continued care and health of your teeth and gums. These cleanings are the best tool in preventing other serious dental health issues, like cavities, gum disease, or impacted teeth.
What Happens at My Dental Cleaning Appointment?
At West Brazos Dental Center, we strive to make every dental experience a pleasant one. We are especially committed to the health and comfort of our patients, of all ages. To ensure your comfort we offer a relaxed setting, conscious sedation options, and special touches that make you feel at home. We feel all of our patients are exceptional people and work to make them feel special during every visit.
To prepare you for your dental cleaning here are some of the things you can expect at your next dental cleaning:
- During your cleaning, our gentle experienced staff will remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth. Built up tartar and plaque cause serious decay and damage to both your gums and teeth.
- Any other particles on your teeth will be carefully and tenderly removed.
- Each tooth is flossed professionally.
- Teeth are gently polished and rinsed.
- Stains are removed.
- A fluoride treatment is applied.
- Dentures or partial dentures will be adjusted if needed.
- Your experienced West Columbia, TX Dentist will evaluate your dental health by comparing previous visits and examining your teeth and gums.
- X-rays are often taken for evaluation purposes. The x-ray process is quick and painless.
- Your dentist will work with you on a personalized dental care plan.
- The staff will speak with you about dental care methods and carefully and patiently teach you or your children how to properly care for their teeth.
Pediatric Dental Cleanings in West Columbia, TX
From 6 months old, children require regular oral exams and cleanings every 6 months. By starting early and bringing your child to the dentist regularly, you are creating a foundation of trust and comfort with dental visits that will shape their dental health and prevent dental anxiety. That is why, here at West Brazos Dental Center, we make it our priority to provide the best pediatric care West Columbia, TX has to offer. Starting kids off with positive dental experiences means they are more likely to continue caring for their teeth as they grow.
We work to make our littlest patients feel special by treating them like the little stars they are. We treat your children like our children with:
- Child themed rooms.
- Comfortable chairs with boosters when needed.
- Special fun additions, like our Mickey Car.
- Waterlase Technology which provides treatments without drills or shots.
- Celebrating milestones and No Cavity visits.
Benefits of Teeth Cleanings in West Columbia, TX
Keeping your teeth clean and healthy provides multiple benefits for your dental and physical health. Here are just a few.
- Prevents Tooth Decay
- Promotes Healthy Gums
- Prevents and Detects Oral Cancer
- Removes Harmful Bacteria That Can Cause Further Physical and Dental Health Issues.
- Protects against early tooth loss.
West Brazos Dental Center Brings You the Best Dental Care in the Brazoria County Area
Great dental health depends on a trusting relationship between the dentist and the patient. At the West Brazos Dental Center in West Columbia, we work to keep Brazoria County smiling. We are passionate about our community and providing outstanding dental health to all of our patients. Come see why we are the trusted dental office for West Columbia, TX and the surrounding area.
Call us today at 979-345- 1023, we love to make you smile!